We approach crisis communication based on five core principles:
- Anticipate and prepare for likely risks
- Detect potential problems before they spread
- React swiftfully yet thoughtfully to emerging dangers
- Proactively shift the conversation to a favorable ground
- Analyze results to improve future response
Additionally, because many potential crises are now foreshadowed via social media and trending topics, we can actively monitor these channels to ensure early detection and rapid response.