Would you like to drive millions of users to your website, product, mobile app, or service by harnessing the power of free mass media coverage?
Would you like to raise $120,000 on Kickstarter in under one week?
Quadruple-threat PR hacker Ben Kaplan has done it all -- as a media pundit, brand spokesperson, boutique PR firm owner, and seasoned journalist. In this interactive workshop, he'll show you how a little creativity and strategy can turn you and your business into a media superstar that generates millions of dollars worth of publicity at minimal cost to your start-up, growing business, or other venture.
- Startup founders and entrepreneurs who need to show "traction"
- PR and marketing managers who need media coverage on a limited budget
- Individuals who are launching Kickstarter or other crowdfunding campaigns
- Anyone who wants to "hack" the PR system for their company or cause
- How to "create news" and make ANY start-up more "newsworthy"
- How to leverage breaking news and seasonal "news pegs" for more publicity
- How to best pitch TV producers, radio hosts, newspaper reporters, and magazine editors
- How to tactically "change up" your pitch when targeting bloggers and online influencers
- How to build and manage your own media contact list in minimal time
- How to organize and manage a strategic e-mail blast to media contacts
- How to quickly and easily demonstrate your expertise and credentials
- How to "pre-produce" a segment or story for the media
- How to convert media exposure into website traffic and user data capture
- How to transform a single media interview into regular repeat appearances
- How to answer any media question by perfecting your "talking points"
- How to add "buzz" to your interviews by using hot-button stories and phrases
We'd love to have you come prepared to briefly explain your product, service, company, or cause (in just a few sentences). Near the end of the presentation, we'll invite audience members on stage to participate in a Lightning Pitch round. In 3 minutes or less, Ben will help you brainstorm an awesome "media hook" for getting widespread PR and media coverage.