LIVE STREAM LINK:
So You've Raised $2M? How to Use Data-Driven PR to Go From Seed to Series A
Presented by Ben Kaplan
Founder + CEO, PR Hacker
Here's the situation: You've assembled a great team, built a killer product, and raised a couple million dollars in seed money. Now you need the kind of rapid-fire, hockey-stick growth that wows your investors and causes them to whip out their Series A checkbooks in record time....
So what should you do?
In this high-energy and results-oriented presentation, PR expert and PR Hacker CEO Ben Kaplan will show you how to use data-driven stories optimized for rapid viral sharing to create disproportionate PR leverage -- triggering enormous potential gains in traffic, downloads, users, leads, and sales with far less investment of time and money.
- B2C startups that need to attract large numbers of consumers to try their product quickly
- B2B startups that need to establish thought leadership in their field and attract inbound sales leads
- Larger B2C and B2B brands that want to engage in more "scrappy" viral marketing to get results faster
- Founders and entrepreneurs who want to show results that impress investors and potential partners
- Product managers and brand leaders who want to employ the cutting edge of PR, social, and digital marketing
- How to "create data" that makes ANY startup more "newsworthy"
- How to multivariate test seasonal news hooks for more earned media coverage
- How to amplify positive media stories through content networks the increase impact
- How to become a thought leader in any field by following "the rule of three"
- How to trigger "activating emotions" that cause more sharing on social platforms
- How to spur thousands of fans to generate content for you and promote your company
- How to convert offline activities to online engagement (and vice versa)
- How to convert mass media and social media exposure into website traffic and user data capture
- How to add "buzz" by using hot-button stories and phrases
6:00 pm: Doors open, registration, and networking
6:30pm to 7:30pm: Main presentation
7:30pm to 8:15pm: "Lightning pitches"
8:15pm to 9:00pm: Individual questions and networking
Near the end of the presentation, we'll invite audience members on stage to participate in a "Lightning Pitch" round. In 3 minutes or less, Ben and the PR Hacker team will help you brainstorm awesome data-driven PR campaigns designed to accelerate growth.
Come prepared to share your elevator pitch!