HOW TO BE A THOUGHT LEADER: 3 STEPS TO BUILDING YOUR BRAND
Would you like to become the go-to authority in your field, driving the conversation in the news or social media and being the first person people want to talk to about an issue?
In this highly-interactive session with PR and marketing expert and PR Hacker CEO Ben Kaplan (www.prhacker.com), you’ll get the inside scoop that could take you from follower to leader in your area of expertise—leveraging modern PR, social media, digital marketing, and experiential event tactics―ensuring you and your business are always part of the right conversations in your field.
- Major brands that are innovating and entering new markets and need to be seen as the "authority" in their field
- Startup founders and entrepreneurs who need to increase their influence and position in industry
- PR, social media, and digital marketing managers who are building a pipeline of spokespeople within their companies
- Anyone who wants to "hack" different media channels to growtheir startup, company, or cause
- The changing dynamics of what creates thought leadership today, vs 10 years ago (HINT: You don't have to write a book)
- The 'Rule of Three' to develop your game plan
- The power of niche markets to play small and create big impact
- Using different marketing channels—mass media, social media, events—to strengthen your platform
- Harnessing the power of story (and case studies) to quickly promote yourself, without promoting yourself
- How to make your ideas sticky—and viral
- The key question that will transform you from a thought follower to a thought leader
6:00 pm: Doors open and light networking
6:30pm to 7:30pm: Main presentation
7:30pm to 8:00pm: "Lightning pitches"
8:00pm to 8:30pm: Individual questions and networking
Learn more at: www.prhacker.com
Watch the video from our last event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_m42uE6jWo
Let your Facebook friends know you're going: https://www.facebook.com/events/1555314541151103/
Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 8:30PM (PDT)
WeWork Civic Center - 1161 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103