Want everyone buzzing about your product? TAKE ACTION:
Would you like to become the go-to authority in your field, driving the conversation in the news or social media and being the first person people want to talk to about an issue?
In How to Be a Thought Leader: 3 Steps to Building Your Brand with PR Hacker CEO Ben Kaplan (www.prhacker.com), you’ll get the inside scoop that could take you from follower to leader in your area of expertise—leveraging modern PR, social media, digital marketing, and experiential event tactics―ensuring you and your business are always part of the right conversations in your field.
- Major brands that are innovating and entering new markets and need to be seen as the "authority"
- Startup founders and entrepreneurs who need to increase their influence and position in industry
- PR, social media, and digital marketing managers who are building a spokesperson pipeline within their companies
- Anyone who wants to "hack" different media channels to grow their startup, company, or cause
- The changing dynamics of what creates thought leadership today, vs 10 years ago (HINT: You don't have to write a book)
- The 'Rule of Three' to develop your game plan
- The power of niche markets to play small and create big impact
- Using different marketing channels—mass media, social media, events—to strengthen your platform
- Harnessing the power of story (and case studies) to quickly promote yourself, without promoting yourself
- How to make your ideas sticky—and viral
- The key question that will transform you from a thought follower to a thought leader
6:00 pm: Doors open, registration, and networking
6:15pm to 7:15pm: Main presentation
7:15pm to 8:00pm: Individual questions, case studies, and networking
Registration is FREE, but space is extremely limited, so please reserve your spot by registering above.
MORE EVENT INFO:
LEARN MORE AT:
We'd love to have you come prepared to briefly explain your product, brand, service, company, or cause (in just a few sentences). Near the end of the presentation, we'll invite audience members to participate in a "Lightning Pitch" round. In 3 minutes or less, Ben will help you brainstorm an awesome "expert hook" to get you started on the path to thought leadership.